The research activity of the group focuses on
design and analysis of algorithms for radar detection and tracking;
design and analysis of multiuser detection algorithms for DS/CDMA systems;
traffic measurements in IP networks and network anomaly detection;
DSP implementation of algorithms for localization and tracking resorting to an array of microphones.
In the following are reported the skills provided by the research group in terms of professional training, design aid, project proposal, consulting, etc...
Research themes for collaborations
- Modeling of non-Gaussian processes.
- Adaptive radar detection and tracking.
- Oil slick detection from sea SAR images.
- Traffic Measurements in IP networks;
- Network anomaly detection;
- Blind Multiuser detection for DS/CDMA systems.
Analysis, characterization, testing and calibration services